Welcome to our Pathways to Employment Programme
funded by @BigLotteryFund
Our next intake will take place at FareShare Yorkshire on January 3rd at 1pm
Thanks to the Big Lottery Fund, over 8-10 weeks we can offer you the following:
- Regular shifts where you will learn valuable skills and gain experience in warehouse operations
- A dedicated mentor to help you gain the confidence, skills, qualifications and volunteering that will drastically improve your prospects of securing paid work
- Training in Manual Handling, Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
- The opportunity to complete a Level 1 Qualification in Warehousing
- Forklift truck classes with a theory and practical test so you can achieve a recognised qualification in driving a FLT Counterbalance truck
- Reimbursement for bus fares
- Personal Protective Equipment such as a high-visibility jacket, safety boots and gloves
- We will support you to try and secure employment once you finish the programme. This could be as a warehouse operative or a forklift truck driver.
- The opportunity to provide food for the most vulnerable people in Yorkshire. In fact, if you complete over 150 hours of volunteering we will provide you with a certificate that shows the number of meals you helped to provide. We currently deliver around 1.4 million meals each year and so the more hours you attend, the higher the number will be!
If you would like a place on this highly-sought after programme, please contact Jonathan Williams as soon as possible on 01226 213255 or email him at email@example.com.
Our next introduction session will take place at FareShare Yorkshire, Unit 14 Aldham Industrial Estate, Wombwell, Barnsley, S73 8HA on January 3rd at 1pm.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to your working hours or the work environment, please feel free to speak to Jonathan.